BEST EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE, SERVICES & PLATFORMS (2020)
Using AN email promoting service provides you the very best come back on investment (ROI) among promoting channels – a formidable four,400% ROI. That’s $44 for each $1 spent.
How does one get started?
The best email promoting services, software, and platforms all have completely different worth points and options.
Most of those tools ar nice – you only ought to notice the most effective match for you.
For example, if you’re sales-driven and wish to worry regarding email deliverability and promoting tools, Constant Contact is that the #1 alternative.
If you’re a blogger, a text-based welcome email series from ConvertKit would be a good decide. Or if you’re marketing product on-line, image-heavy, product-focused emails look nice with Benchmark. Or if you’re simply trying to boost your email signature, Newoldstamp may be a good selection.
In this guide, I researched and hierarchal the twenty best email promoting service suppliers to assist you choose the most effective one for you, and save the foremost cash.
Also, if you’re trying to be told a way to begin a diary and build cash, make certain to decide on net hosting that integrates with the tools on this list.
ConvertKit provides one of the best email marketing services for professional bloggers and creators. In fact, they target a section of the market specifically called “creators”, so people like vloggers, authors, bloggers and Instagram stars can take advantage of that.
It offers amazing features that are easy to use, helpful in generating leads and has user-friendly interface for absolute beginners.
It allows you to create landing pages that will help you in capturing leads without any hassle. Moreover, you also get a list of templates that you can easily customize accordingly.
Best Feature: Visual Automations
“If-this, then-that” automation creates workflows to develop distinct customer journeys.
Speciality Of ConvertKit
- It sends personalized and targeted emails that increase your conversion rate using automated emails.
- Easy-to-embed, customizable forms helps you convert your readers into regular customers.
- You can also use third-party apps as well, which are integrated into this service without any hassle.
ConvertKit offers different plans. Initial plan starts from $29/month for 1000 subscribers and the biggest plan offers 95,000 subscribers at the price of $619/month.
ConvertKit targets online “creators” with any size subscriber base who want to more effectively monetize their content.
Businesses that use ConvertKit com
effortlessgent.com zenhabits.net justinjackson.ca 12minuteathlete.com
- bradhussey.ca railstutorial..org everydaybright.com
This email marketing service offers 4 different plans which are named as basic plan, essential plan, professional plan and enterprise plan. Starting from $15/month that includes 1000 contacts, all the way to to $580/month catering 100,000 contacts.
Businesses that use GetResponse
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr.
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
SendinBlue is a simple and powerful platform that is one of the best email marketing services of 2020. It enables any beginner to manage transactional emails, promotional emails and campaigns with ease.
This email marketing service is best suited for entrepreneurs, growing businesses and high-volume senders.
Best Feature: List Segmentation
SendinBlue also has a feature of list segmentation that allows you to group similar email contacts based on similar interests and manages all your list to uplift your email campaign.
Features Of SendinBlue
- You can import contacts from multiple sources, search and divide contacts from the list and also personalize unsubscribed forms.
- This service has an amazing customer support and you may also take advantages and learn from their tutorials.
- You can create emails that are responsive in social sharing, design, holding images, and other media content as well.
It has 4 different plans which are Lite, Essential, Premium and Enterprise.
You can enjoy 300 emails/day and unlimited contacts for free. Further, you can have 40,000 emails/month and 120,000 emails/month at the cost of $25 and $66 respectively.
Businesses that use SendinBlue
To automate follow-ups and fully customize email templates that can be used by several businesses; AWeber offers autoresponder functionality. Not only that but you can also enjoy signup forms, RSS-to-email, and a full-featured API.
Best Feature: Multiple Follow Up Emails
AWeber provides a single dashboard for sending multiple follow up emails that you can take huge advantage from.
Other Functionalities AWeber Offers:
- AWeber’s drag-n-drop mail editor helps you create flawless emails for advertising and promotion
- You can keep a track on how the email marketing campaigns are doing with AWeber’s mobile app
Integrate multiple third-party
- apps to enhance your workflow
The paid plans start with a price of $19/month in which you can send unlimited emails to 500 contacts and $149/month for 25,000 contacts. For more contacts you would have to contact AWeber for a quote.
And if you choose a quarterly or yearly subscription you get an extra discount of 14% and 14.9% respectively.
Businesses that use AWeber
- Prosperity with Purpose LLC
- Pillar Social Media, LLC
- The Prairie Homestead
- Cole Mize Studios
- Flipped Lifestyle
- Vault Brewing Company
- Click It Up a Notch
- Running Shoes Guru
MailChimp is a big name in the email marketing industry and is no doubt one of the best services one can avail. With this platform, you can track email campaigns, schedule mail delivery, easily manage contacts, most importantly deliver emails to customers at an affordable cost.
Best Feature: Excellent Dashboard
MailChimp provides simple and easy to use dashboard. It has pre-built templates, reports, lists, email automation and packs much more functionalities.
Other Uses of MailChimp:
- With this email marketing service, you cannot just e-mail clients, but can also do the promotion on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Get flawless reports on clicks, subscriptions and other tracking essentials.
- Send emails that collect better sales that focuses on welcome, greeting and follow-up emails
Whatever the size of your business is; MailChimp has a plan for your mail promotion needs.
You can begin with a free plan which allows 2,000 contacts and 10,000 monthly emails.
There are three more plans which are paid.
The Essential plan which offers three audiences having 500 and 50,000 contacts at the cost of $9.99/month and $259/month respectively. The Standard plan provides five audiences 500 contacts at $14.99/month and 100,000 contacts at $499.
And last but not the least the Premium plan includes unlimited audiences having 10,000 contacts at $299/month and 200,000 contacts at $1099/month.
Businesses that use MailChimp:
- Yale University
- Amrita Singh Jewelry
- Creative Group
- Ace Hotel
- Billy Reid
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Constant Contact is a powerful online mailing tool that is easy to use as it has advanced features. It comes with multiple templates and is perfectly suitable for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Best Feature: Drag & Drop Editor
This email marketing tool offers you a wide range of templates to choose from. And with an easy to use drag and drop editor you can effortlessly create emails for your campaigns.
Constant Contact’s Features
- You can manage all your contacts here. You just have to upload the contact list from Excel, Gmail or Outlook, and Constant Contact will automatically remove unsubscribes, and inactive emails from the contact list you provided
- Campaigns conducted using Constant Contact are more effective as you receive higher inbox delivery
- This e-mail marketing service also provides professionally designed templates which are easily customizable
It offers two plans which are Email plan and Email Plus plan.
The cheapest plan of Constant Contact is for 0 to 500 subscribers for $20/month in which you send unlimited emails. Moreover, for 35,000 subscribers, it costs $335/month. For more subscribers you would have to contact the sales team.
If you are using ActiveCampaign email marketing tool then you get to enjoy multiple advanced and amazing features that come preloaded with this emailing system. Free templates, free image hosting and autoresponder will help your emails reach inboxes of the customers you target.
Best Feature: Campaign Tracking
It gives you an insight report of your visitor’s activity on your website. It automatically creates a distinct and personalized experience for different users.
Interesting Tools Of ActiveCampaign
- User-friendly interface dashboard to view full history of your contacts
- Access real-time reports that display tracking like geo-location, rates of opening, subscriptions and bounce details
- You can create personalized content for your emails and integrate with many other platforms as well
It has 4 plans which are Lite, Plus, Professional & Enterprise.
The Lite plan starts at $15/month for 500 contacts; Plus plan starts at $70/month for 1000 contacts, Professional plan costs $159/month for 2,500 contacts and Enterprise plan costs $279/month for unlimited users.
Businesses that use ActiveCampaign
- Boutique Hotel Seven Days
- Earth Hour
- Thrive Themes
- TETON Sports
- Scott’s Cheap Flights
- Cupid’s Charity
- SAGU (Southwestern Assemblies of God University)
Mailjet is an all-in-one email marketing tool to send, track and deliver both marketing as well as transactional emails. Its tools let you focus on emails campaigns that engages your customers.
Best Feature: Real-Time Dashboard
Mailjet provides you with real-time reports of the email campaigns and lets you know when the customer performs some kind of action on sent emails like clicks, opens, subscribes and much more.
Features Mailjet Offers:
- Mailjet comes with free templates and newsletters that are responsive. You can also build your own emails with intuitive and responsive drag and drop tool which is extremely user-friendly
- Advanced reporting feature allows you to track the delivery of your emails and know the user actions as well
- A/B testing allows you to test 10 different variations and build emails which are flawless and ultimately boosts your business
Mailjet has two major price plans: Basic and Premium.
The Basic plan starts at $9.65/month which allows you to send 30,000 emails. For 60,000 emails you would be charged $18.95/month and for 450,000 emails the cost is $166.95.
Businesses that use Mailjet
- ON SE
- Compagnie Plastic Omnium SA
- Keolis SA
- Energie Baden-Wurttemberg
- Air Liquide SA
9. Benchmark Email
Benchmark is a premium email marketing service which helps you to create and send emails that are mobile-friendly and that look attractive on different devices. It also gives you a heads up about email campaigns with real-time reports.
It offers 3 plans based on the number of emails, number of subscribers and high volume. In a List-Based plan, for 0 to 600 contacts, it cost $11.95/month while for 10,000 contacts, it costs $73.95/month.
Businesses that use Benchmark Email
- Galp Energia SGPS SA
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- CGIAR Consortium
- Umicore SA
- Trident Ltd
10. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor easily ranks in the list of 10 best email marketing services. This service is user friendly, guarantees inbox delivery and it is best suited for fast growing and large businesses.
Best Feature: Email Tracking
With the best analytics about the emails Campaign Monitor provides you with the list of subscribers and the date on which they subscribe to.
Special Features of Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Monitor has some of the most advanced tools that will help you to track the success of the conducted email advertising campaigns
- It lets you manage your contact lists and upload contacts from multiple sources and various file formats
- You can deliver targeted emails by giving a personalized touch to the emails which can influence the readers in terms of sales resulting in long-term customers
Campaign Monitor offers Basic plan as well as Premier plan.
In the Basic plan, for 0 to 500 contacts, it cost $9/month for 2500 emails sent, whereas the Premier plan costs $29/month for unlimited emails sent up to 500 contacts.
Businesses that use Campaign Monitor
- BBC Global News Limited
- Southwest Airlines Co
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- DaVita Inc
- Schindler Holding AG